Gidget Talks

I welcome you to my blog. I hope you enjoy the ramblings and muses I write in here.

I would like to state that the opinions in here may differ from yours, or of others, however, they are my views. Please be polite and courteous.

If anything in here offends you, please leave. If you agree, please let me know. If you would like to comment you are free to do so, but be polite and responsible.


NO DRAMA! Please do not use this as a forum of fighting, and drama. This is my blog and not yours. If you want to be dramatic, do it in your own space.

Thanks for stopping by and please enjoy my ramblings and muses.

Gidget

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The return of the ickle one. {{ giggling}}

I realise I have not been working on this blog as I had been doing on many of my other blogs,,, (11 in all), and time to return to this 1.

I am a blog-a-holic, and I just like voicing my opinions in "FONT".

OH YES,, I did say that "F" word didn't I?

Well if you are new to my blogs, please by all means enjoy them, hate them, or even ignore them. Just remember they are mine, not yours.

These are "MY" opinions, whether you like them or not is so seriously immaterial to me.

These are mine and I shall carry on like the seriously verbally oriented person that I grew up to be.

So, on I go...

lil.g

No comments: