Gidget Talks

I welcome you to my blog. I hope you enjoy the ramblings and muses I write in here.

I would like to state that the opinions in here may differ from yours, or of others, however, they are my views. Please be polite and courteous.

If anything in here offends you, please leave. If you agree, please let me know. If you would like to comment you are free to do so, but be polite and responsible.


NO DRAMA! Please do not use this as a forum of fighting, and drama. This is my blog and not yours. If you want to be dramatic, do it in your own space.

Thanks for stopping by and please enjoy my ramblings and muses.

Gidget

Monday, August 24, 2009

Thoughts and mind extentions.




Here I am again, finding myself being out of this blog for a while now.

.
I keep getting so busy with real life things, and running my business' that I get so caught up in the day to day grind and forget to put my thoughts of the day to written form in here.

.
I know it is a lame excuse, but never the less the truth. Ah, I need to get things back on track.

.
I have been spending an extra amount of time getting deeper and deeper into the Priory of Sion (Prieuré de Sion). The meaning, and the beliefs. For I too, believe that women have been supressed, opressed from the beginning. Mostly since the catholic church has used its powers to seriously do so, and press/dictate others across the globe to do so as well. It is a hideous thing the catholic church has done to women since Christ walked this earth.
.

My feelings are quite obvious. Women should have always been in power and should have lead the countries. None of the horrific wars, conflicts, and all the other atrocities would have happened. Well to say in the least.
.

I have flashing images, when I am either asleep or in a resting state, that is always telling me to stand up and do something about this nightmare, the globe is in, yet where on earth would I find the time to do so? Would be a miracle to actually get that kind of time.
.

Well,, onward and upward. Until next time. I must take my leave.




No comments: