Gidget Talks

I welcome you to my blog. I hope you enjoy the ramblings and muses I write in here.

I would like to state that the opinions in here may differ from yours, or of others, however, they are my views. Please be polite and courteous.

If anything in here offends you, please leave. If you agree, please let me know. If you would like to comment you are free to do so, but be polite and responsible.


NO DRAMA! Please do not use this as a forum of fighting, and drama. This is my blog and not yours. If you want to be dramatic, do it in your own space.

Thanks for stopping by and please enjoy my ramblings and muses.

Gidget

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A moment in history...



.
This is a lil tribute to the 400th Anniversary of the invention of the telescope.
.

Galileo Galilei (15 February 1564 – 8 January 1642) was an Italian physicist, mathematician, astronomer, and philosopher who played a major role in the Scientific Revolution.
.

Where would be be without it? So much in sciences and space advancement was all do to this invention.
.

Brilliant that.



No comments: