Gidget Talks

I welcome you to my blog. I hope you enjoy the ramblings and muses I write in here.

I would like to state that the opinions in here may differ from yours, or of others, however, they are my views. Please be polite and courteous.

If anything in here offends you, please leave. If you agree, please let me know. If you would like to comment you are free to do so, but be polite and responsible.


NO DRAMA! Please do not use this as a forum of fighting, and drama. This is my blog and not yours. If you want to be dramatic, do it in your own space.

Thanks for stopping by and please enjoy my ramblings and muses.

Gidget

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother Comparisons???


I had run across this poll where they were actually asking people to vote if they thought people wished their mother was Carol Brady. Good Lord!!

Why on earth would someone ask such a question. Then I found out 11% of the people actually did wish it.

My question here is ... What on earth are they thinking?

Or what on earth are they thinking with?

Carol Brady? ROFLMBO!!!

She has the personality of a wet dishrag. I would have rather had someone with more life in her as a pseudo mother, like Lucy, from the I Love Lucy show. At least you were guaranteed some sort of adventure. It would be a little risky, but hey!!

LMBO!!

No comments: